Forging Hirework capabilities
Our Hirework Division offers rapid turnaround processing of customers’ free-issue materials, with facilities including:
- Sawing up to 810mm sections
- Forging – Press and hammer unit material weights 1kg up to 10,000kgs
- GFM Forging: 52 – 210mm dia on round bars & up to 200mm section on rectangular bars
- Ring rolling up to 2500mm outside diameter
- Heat treatment
- Non destructive testing
- Mechanical/metallurgical testing
Metallurgical surveillance of customers free issue material is also part of the IFA service.
Email us here to speak with our specialist Hirework Division.
If mill lead times or MOQ requirements are preventing you from winning orders, or you have slow moving stock, IFA will convert your own stock to a size you can sell. IFA provide a fast & efficient conversion service by GFM radial forging, producing rounds, flats & squares in all alloys with a machining quality “as forged” surface. Call or email our Hirework sales office now for details.