As well as acting on guidance and instructions from UK GOV, the following procedures have been adopted:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 Risk Assessment
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with the guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
- No unnecessary visitors are allowed on site
- Health and temperature monitoring of all employees, contractors and visitors.
- Face coverings used by all staff
Concerning our business activity:
- Contingency plans are in place for both slow down and uplift in demand
- All roles are multiskilled and dual source to prevent single points of failure
- Plant and equipment are being maintained and 5 shut-down periods for preventative maintenance are already planned
- Video conferencing replacing meetings
- Video meetings replace B2B meetings and business travel.
- Buffer stocks of raw materials
- Best practise & contingency arrangements with our supply chain & transport
We will supply updates and advise as far in advance as possible any disruptions to our business if they occur, in the meantime if you have any questions or queries about this statement please don’t hesitate to contact us.